Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Good tidings to you....

Christmas is over...phew! It was so much fun, but very exhausting! With families to visit, weather not cooperating, and last minute procrastinating I'm not embarassed to say I'm kinda happy its over.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the season...

Wintry Weather!! 

My sweet Nephew R chowing down on some salsa. It was HOT!

K-Man loving his new spy gear from Santa.



The christmas morning gift surprise. 


Sweet Cousins. I love my lil sisters expression here!


My very silly boys. It WAS a Merry Christmas!


Sweet boy lovin' on his momma.


My husband always has something to surprise me with on christmas morning. This year, I was so tickled with his gift. 
Yes, he bought a domain for PrettyPickle and has a web designer ready to help with getting it up and running after the holidays!! Woot Woot!!
I can do all my blogging, selling, recipes, tutorials etc. in one place. Maybe I can be a blogger for a living....? One can dream.

One more party to attend tomorrow and the festivities are over. I'm looking forward to just hanging out with my awesome family. 

Happy New year everyone!! 
I'll be posting a baby bump update within the next couple days, so be on the look out!! 

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin