Friday, December 21, 2012

It's a boy!!

We are so excited to announce that we are having a boy!! 
Here is K-man in the doctors office right after we found out. He was so excited!
Our ultrasound tech gave us that pretty blue ornament...sweet right?!?



It has been one hectic day....week....month!! 

I haven't posted for a while but I just wanted to document my thoughts on this day=). 
Sorry if they are jumbled....it is late and I am exhausted!

After finding out that Baby Brown (BB) was a boy, we went out to the "crack" (cracker barrel) to celebrate. It was very nice to spend time with my boys and enjoy this special moment. 
We then headed out to my parents house, for a photo shoot with my sis. She took some awesome photos! I wanted to reveal on FB through a picture, but I couldn't decided on how so we just did it all....haha! Here are some of my favs:




I feel so blessed and special that God chose me to be the mom of 2 boys. 
He really has such great plans for our lives!!




After the photo shoot, we just chilled and ate snack foods until we realized the roads were getting covered with snow! A huge storm had moved in and things were getting messy out there. 
We hurried and said goodbye to make the usual 45 minute trip home. 

It took a bit longer than that to get home....but we made it! The roads were just terrible and we crept along the whole way. 

Finally home, I whipped up dinner, and proceeded to announce on FB=) Thanks to everyone for being so patient! I know I kept lots of people in suspense. But it was worth it right?!?!


I. Am. Tired. 

So now, I will lay here and watch some shows until I drift off to sleep. 

It's been a good day. 







1 comment:

Deborah said...

SO, so happy for you! You know, I love being a boy-mom and I know you do too! Congratulations to the Brown family!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin